AR – Augmented reality is the combination of a real scene viewed by a user and a virtual scene generated by a computer that augment the scene by additional information.
VR – Virtual reality is the perception of being physical present in a non-physical word which simply means using a glass to get the digital information overlay.
AI – Artificial intelligence: is the simulation of human intelligence processes by machines, especially computer systems. AI enables machines to think and act like human brains. It analyzes human behavior in the process of solving a problem and making a decision
Element of virtual reality that increase the immersiveness of the experience
- Freedom of movement
- Physical interaction
- Physical feedback
- Conformance to human vision
- Continuity of surroundings
All these three new technology have a great impact on all aspect of work which it can also generate more income and also use to see an imaginary place on a spot
- Marketing and advertisement: Consumer data (what they like and what they see/look)
- Engineering: 3D visualization, colleague collaboration and communication
- Industrial and manufacturing: Guided training, Improve support and factory diagnostics
- Health care: More efficient patient care, Surgical training and visualization
- Education: Immersive interactive visual learning, self-guided, transforming learning experience.
- Emergency response: Police, fire response, Potential improvement in safety.
- Military: Instructional training, In-the field assistance
- Retail: Navigation to product and personalized coupons, Try before you buy e.g. clothes, shoes, car, shopping etc.
–By Olutunde Rasheedat Oluwatosin